Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Here we go again

When I started this blog, I thought that it would become a motivator for me to dig deeper into cinema – and maybe something to mention in my personal statement for film studies. As it can be seen, the noble idea was quite short lived. Whoops.

But since then everything has changed. I got into the school of my dreams without any mention of a film blog; I’m moving to London in September and starting a new chapter in my life. As the glorious unknown is getting closer, the urge to write about movies has grown stronger. I’m really motivated about my future studies and that’s why I want to do my best, why I’m already reading through books on cinema and watching the classics I should've seen ages ago.

So, this is something of a new beginning. Here’s my little travel video from my first visit to London last autumn. I promised I’ll come back... but didn’t really think it would mean actually moving there!

No comments:

Post a Comment